Content & Social Media Management/Consultation
Writing is my passion and I’m very flexible with my style and topics. Whether it’s for your website, blog, eBook or Social Media, I’m here to help. I always like to get to know the people I work with/for to be able to produce excellent results. My team and I are working hard together to make that happen.
I always discuss with my clients beforehand what their goals are, their expectations and get to know them in general because it helps me understand what kind of content they want for their businesses.
- Blog post Calendar tailored for your business
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Social Media Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
- Blog Management
- Social Media/Blog Management Tips (If you already have writers and social media managers)
- Specialized Service: Increase Facebook,Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn and Instagram Followers (Worldwide)
- Specialized Service: Sponsored Reviews
Virtual Assistance & Project Management
I love helping individuals and companies manage their businesses no matter where they are in the world. I’m always up for managing websites/blogs, updating calendars, team management, email management, web research, data entry, analyzing surveys, building email list and other admin stuff. The beauty of being a virtual assistant is you can help people even when they’re on the other side of the world. It makes me happy to be able to contribute to the success of a business/company/individual.
Most people have lots of ideas but are shy in making them happen so I help them put it into words/action and help them create a plan so they can start working on their dreams!
- Website/Social Media Assessment
- Website Management
- Calendar Updating and Management
- Web Research
- Creating &Implementing Newsletter Ideas (Managing writer/s and graphic designer)
- Creating Travel Itinerary (Especially for Southeast Asia)
- Managing content and social media managers
- Specialized Service: WordPress Blog Management
English Tutor & Freelance Mentor
I have been teaching English (volunteer/part time job) after I graduated in 2010 and just recently hosted seminars about freelancing. I find joy in helping people learn more about the language and how to communicate effectively. One of my goals is to be a speech therapist/english coach for individuals and in company trainings.
I have written several blog posts to help other individuals who are interested to give freelancing a try. The beginning is not always the hardest, sometimes, even if you’ve already worked on a few jobs, your career can still go downhill. Motivation and staying alive your whole career is a must in being a successful freelancer. That’s where I come in.
I’d be happy to answer your queries and discuss your project & ideas, you can email me directly at email@example.com.
For those who are interested to join Social Pajamas Team, we’re looking for creative writers and social media managers. Or if you have other services to offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need another service? Message me with your needs at email@example.com or simply leave a message in the Contact Me page above.